Your one-stop shop for all your training needs! The NAVUG Academy offers a variety of professional, cost-effective learning opportunities to improve your use of Dynamics NAV and advance your business effectiveness.
Education Opportunities in a Variety of Formats:
Instructor-Led Training At Your Desk
- Online Training is now available from the NAVUG Academy! NAVUG Academy Distance Learning offers the unique ability to learn from recognized experts while sitting at your own desk.
| Thousands of Titles Anytime, Anywhere
- Choose from thousands of courses from the NAVUG Academy eLearning catalogs!
- Premium Member? Membership includes a limited number of users to the Business Advanced bundle – that’s nearly 700 classes - for free!
- Click on the button below when you're ready to start accessing your Academy eLearning modules, (be sure to read the description and licensing structure here first).
| Classroom Training for Less
- In conjunction with our annual NAVUG Forum, an extensive schedule of NAVUG Academy Onsite classes is offered. Taught by leading experts in NAV, both half-day and full-day classes offer a variety of functional and technical topics on NAV and related tools.
To contact Mark Rhodes, Director of Training for NAVUG and the NAVUG Academy, visit the Contact Us page.
Dynamic Communities, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.