Spending a lot of time waiting for your Inventory Valuation or Aged Accounts Receivable to finish running? NAV is great for a lot of things, but it's not always easy to get the information that you need. Why not add SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) to your reporting toolbox? There's no additional cost - it's already included in your SQL software license.
SSRS offers several advantages to native NAV reporting, but you don't want to jump in without some guidance. Join @Jason Chance
and learn the pros & cons of using SSRS and how to set it up correctly. In addition, you'll learn some of the basics of SSRS report building.
Register Here: Academy-Creating Views and Reports with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) for NAV
At the end of the session you will be able to:
- Understand how SSRS is setup and interacts with NAV
- Understand how SSRS datasets are used
- Understand the pros and cons of reporting outside of the NAV client
- Build SSRS reports that include:
- Grouping & subtotals
- Expressions and custom calculations
- Charts and graphs
- Drill-through capability
- Understand the different delivery options for reports