Try restoring defaults on the page first, sometimes some things get "stuck" and page doesn't show the fields you want to add correctly. Alternatively you could go to "Delete User Personalization" for that user and that page and just remove the record.
I have a feeling this will work. If not please give us the Page No. and the field your user is not seeing.
Thanks for the reply Jason. Unfortunately, neither of those suggestions worked. The page is the Employee Card (5200) and the field is Position Code (37032360).
Sorry that didn't work.
SOunds like you have an add-on since i cannot see that field. There are 2 places to check the AccessByPermission property. On the Page by going to the control and in the Table by going to the field. Did you check both places?
I only checked the AccessByPermission property on the Table. How would I check the control on the Page? I'm poking around in the Development Environment but not finding it.
I'm not sure what you mean by going to the control on the Page, but if I'm doing this right, in the Development Environment I go into Design of the Employee Card page. Click Position Code, View, Properties. AccessbyPermission there is also <Undefined>.
Check all of these properties on the table and page: Visible, Enabled, Editable, Hide Value
Do they all have a TRUE or FALSE value or do any have another value (a variable name).
They should all be TRUE except for HIDE VALUE
Lewis, that wasn't it either, but I did finally figure it out. Thanks to you and Jason for helping me navigate to find the issue.
On the table's field properties, TableRelation has Position. I gave Read access to the Position table and now they can see the Position Code field to add it to the Employee Card.
If you've found this thread useful, dive deeper into User Group community content by role