We're at it again with another virtual session for October.
Our agenda will be as follows:
1:00 pm CST - Start of meeting, introductions/current state of affairs with D365UG
1:15 - 2:30 pm CST
Speaker Presentation Topic: 5 Ways in Which Discrete Manufacturing Software Solutions Can Help You
Presenter: Nirav Shah, Solution Architect at To-Increase
This webinar is to know the best practices of how discrete manufacturing software solutions can help:
- Quote-price-configure and provide accurate and competitive quotes
- Engineer, make to order and develop products as well as manage change orders as customer needs change
- Optimize production by improving the efficiency of your manufacturing setup
- Optimize operations by improving asset management for greater efficacy
- Field service and maintenance by bridging the gap between back office and field service. Learn how industry-specific discrete manufacturing solutions can help you with each aspect of your business
2:30pm - 3pm CST - open forum
October BC/NAV Chicago Users Group Meeting
Wed, Oct 20, 2020 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM (CDT)
Chicago BCUG/NAVUG Meeting for October 2020
Tue, Oct 20, 2020 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM (CDT)
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (224) 501-3412
Access Code: 581-424-901
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/581424901