Training and education for Dynamics 365 Business Central and Dynamics NAV for technical users
Azure Functions are a fundamental building block for creating serverless business processes in the cloud…
Become a Member
Every NAV/Business Central user faces the same decision. Why should we upgrade and when is the best time? Attend this informative session where NAVUG All-Stars…
NAVigating Year-End: Improve Performance & Inventory Accuracy with Cycle Counting
Adding and Customizing Charts in Reports
88 Keyboard Shortcuts: An Overview or Keyboard Shortcuts that are Essential to Have Up Your Sleeve
Now that User Group Summit 2018 has come and gone, this blog may be a little late, but still may be useful the next time you are traveling (User Group Focus?). I had a long trip from Philadelphia to Phoenix ...
North America October 6-9, 2020 Virtual Conference
Europe 2021 Join Mailing List
Australia 2021 Join Mailing List
View All Conferences
We will discuss the technical approach to migrating to the BC Cloud
- Technical Upgrade to NAV 2017...
- NAV technical resource in Korea
- Decommissioning of Microsoft CustomerSource Technical Support
- Jet Reports for Non-Technical Users
- September 13th Chapter Meeting has technical focus
- Amazon Integration using C# DLL (a bit technical)
- Very Technical High Security Question about ZetaDocs Folder...
View More Results
With each new member, the value of the community and the shared knowledge base grows—increasing the learning and education for all who are engaged.